donderdag 25 december 2008

2008 roundup

So far, in aggregate, 2008 has been a good year. Despite the losses in Megalido and a few others, my main program Centasia Development has made up for more than all of that. Also, YouMilex.com has, and still is, performing beautifully. Especially when you consider that they have a cap of $1000 per investment, still, that is an impressive accomplishment.

Bad apples were e.g. PrivateOffshoreCapital.com, a surfsite that didn't even make it through their first 12-day cycle. Such a shame, it looked so solid and people liked it very much. Also UniCreditInvest (Ingrid Bauer) vanished, 2 days after taking my first deposit (she was waiting for it I tell you). A semi-private program I am a member of has been stalling payment for months now, I got a few hundred $$ pending. Likewise, CyncoTrade has virtually stopped payment, though my inside sources tell me that things should get worked out before March. That would be another few hundred coming my way.

On the "piggy bank" side, there are a few long-term programs that I put some money in. Hopefully in a few months they will generate nice payments. Specifically, I'm talking about Safeatom.com and NoRiskInvestment.net . 150 day plans take patience, but the payout will be grand, if it comes. Safeatom is well known, NoRiskInvestment isn't, but they give quite a bit of (personal) info about themselves, including even passport photos of the traders. Fake or not, they are going the extra mile, which I like.

I'll be frank, without Centasia things might look quite different. I hope they will stay around for quite a while, while I'm searching for new programs. I got a few on the radar and will be posting about them here as soon as they pass my personal due dilligence test :-)

Here's to a great 2009!

iv74 :-)

Geen opmerkingen: