maandag 20 oktober 2008

YouMilex.com added

Yes, a real HYIP, but I like the site layout, graphics, the whole look and feel, and last but not least the returns. YouMilex.com pays 25% profit in 10 days, and if the admin is willing and able this site could last for a long time. The script he uses is not the cheapest one around, and comes with support for the owner, so this one is not designed to hit-and-run.

Also, for those who like verified processors, YouMilex.com accepts not only Liberty Reserve as usual, but also Alertpay and SolidTrustPay. Strictpay is in the works, so I'm told.

Currently there is a $1000 cap per deposit. Any scammer would get as much money in as possible, but everything in this program looks like it's designed for the long term.

Admin is very responsive, I have sent 2 mails and both got answered promptly and to my full satisfaction.
I have more questions out, and will keep watching this one. I have some money in and if they prove themselves, I will surely upgrade with more!

Geen opmerkingen: