woensdag 8 juli 2009

2009 so far...



I'm the first to admit my HYIP activities in 2009 have been below par. Maybe it's because at the end of 2008 I had so many programs "pending" that I was just waiting for them to pay out. Actually, that is still the case, and it's early june already.

So don't trust all the program links on the right verbatim. I wil be updating them as soon as I have new info and found new reliable (for as long as they are) programs. I can tell you though that the only one that has been reliably paying me all these months is GNI, the arbitrage betting site. I have only $100 in, but it's a steady $6 per week which is more than all the other scammers pay me.

I'm out now searching for the next GNI then... keep checking back (if even twice a year) :-)
P.S. Yes I liked Michael Jackson's music too...

Geen opmerkingen: