vrijdag 12 september 2008

Program added: FXExcellent.com

After looking around for a "new" program to jump into, I selected FXExcellent.com. It could be gone tomorrow, as could be all HYIPS, but there actually is no reason why this program could not grow very very big.

First, the plans. Look at this:

110% after 10 days (that is 1% per day)
130% after 20 days (that is 1.5% per day)
200% after 50 days (that is 2% per day)
Minimum for all plans $10

Now, even as a scam ponzy hyip, these rates are sustainable for a long time. Since this program has currently 9 monitor sites monitoring it, to me that means that it is planning to be around for a while. Knowing that, it's not bad to be in from day one. Or day 2, actually.

Then, the Admin is very responsive, I sent mail and the answer came within half an hour. It seemed to me Admin welcomed the interaction and is open to questions.

Based on this I decided to go ahead and put in a spend.

If you want to follow me, or just want to check out the site, you can click here.

Geen opmerkingen: